Monday, October 7, 2013

August - 2 months in

I saw my GP today for a follow up. A few weeks prior to this appointment I had emailed him several links to websites that explain the topical steroid addiction and withdrawal process and he said he would look at it. I had also left some info on the subject with him the last appointment so was expecting a good conversation on the subject with him. What a surprise when he is in and out in under 3 minutes and doesn't even mention the subject. He could see my hands were obviously better via NOT using topical steroids and even commented on how good they look. I was dumbfounded. Just several weeks earlier I told him in no uncertain terms that I had tsa and was going to go through tsw and needed his support. I gave him the info to learn about it, and still all he can do is say my hands look better and completely ignore the subject as well as not attend to my other health issues. What a freakin moron! This guy prescribed me 5 tubes of one of the most potent ts on the planet last year when all I wanted was to refill my one script for one tube!

I had to chase after him down the hall to ask for a script for an antihistamine. I have many stories of outright medical negligence to tell about with doctors I've seen, so will save those stories for later, because there are so many! There are some real doozies believe me.

My hands are slowly improving but I'm having lots of nerve pain in them and an extremely difficult time sleeping more than 3 hours a night. The itching is so intense I can't even describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment